OPEL MAGAZIN és TUDÁSTÁR

Welcome

hemi

• 2 months later...

:idea: I suggest, you should write here anything,

:arrow: just to let us know, that we sometimes have international visitors too.

:wink:

:idea: Ich schlage vor, du sollst hier etwas schreiben,

:arrow: damit wir wissen, dass wir manchmal auch auslandische Besuchern haben.

:idea: Je croire, que il te faut écrire quelquechose ici,

:arrow: si tu as á votre connaissance, que parfois nous avons de visiteurs étrangers

Jóska

Megosztás:

• 2 months later...
Hello!!!

Greetings from the Vectra Club of Poland (Vectra Klub Polska)

www.vectraklub.pl

We have not yet prepared an international version of our webpage, so you will not understand much, I suppose. But soon...

Hi, You also cannot read our forum, except this topic, but -as I know - at the club's page you may see intresting things also written in english.

If you'd like to contat us, please mail to:

vinczes@opelklub.hu - Chairman

zorro@opelklub.hu - secretary

giltner@opelklub.hu - vice chairman

hemi@opelklub.hu - - founder of the club, (charter member)

info@opelklub.hu - central

nice time on board: Jóska

Megosztás:

Hello!!!

Greetings from the Vectra Club of Poland (Vectra Klub Polska)

www.vectraklub.pl

We have not yet prepared an international version of our webpage, so you will not understand much, I suppose. But soon...

Welcome to our forum !

We recommend you to see our international web site : http://www.opelclub.hu. You can read there about the basic informations of MOTE.

We should like to invite you to the next week-end Opel meeting begins on

4th September ! If you need more info, contact us on the following e-mail addresses :

vinczes@opelklub.hu - Chairman

zorro@opelklub.hu - secretary

giltner@opelklub.hu - vice chairman

hemi@opelklub.hu - - founder of the club, (charter member)

info@opelklub.hu - central

Best regards and have a good time with Opel ! :)

Zorro

club secretary

Megosztás:

Hello Vectra Club from Poland,

Welcome to our web site and forum:) Thank you for contacting us so soon after receiving our mail. Have a look around on our site, even though most of it is written in Hungarian, just like yours in Polish.

If you'd like to contact us, please, send your e-mail to our official central mailbox: info@opelklub.hu

Hope you'll enjoy visiting our site despite the language difficulties:)

Megosztás:

We should like to invite you to the next week-end Opel meeting begins on

4th September !

Thank you for your invitation! If anyone from the Vectra Club of Poland is going to go to Hungary that weekend, he will surely attend your meeting.

If somebody from your club is going to visit Poland on September 18-19, he is kindly invited to meet us at the II Nationwide Meeting of the Vectra Club of Poland. For further details you can e-mail me: kgoworek@o2.pl

And, of course, if you plan to visit our country any other time and you want to meet us (or need any help or information about Poland), you are welcome to contact me as well.

-------------------------

KGow

Vectra Club of Poland

VB CD Sport Irmscher X25XE

Megosztás:

• 2 months later...

Hi mates ..

it realy difficult to read your native forum :D

greetings for second Polish Vectra club - VKP :)

A few weeks ago I started to take a part in GB Vectra forums' life

since then I write my advice in English too ....

just like www.vvoc.com or www.vectra-sport.com

Of coz I am a member the oldest Polish Vectra Club "Vectra Unlimited"

It is difficult to find the HOW2 thread so I put it here ....

it is an advice for X18XE and X20XEV in Veccy B

DIS, sparks ets Polish version

DIS, sparks ets English version

Megosztás:

Hello,

In case some of you would like to feature his/her Opel in the magazine of the Hungarian Opel Club, please send us a detailed description of it in English.

We can show it in the following columns: We Tested It, Tuning

The article will be brought out in English and Hungarian and we will indicate your contact in the end of the article.

Bye,

Hemi

Megosztás:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hallo ! Internationales Opeltreffen in Österreich vom 14.07.2005 - 17.07.2005 in 8344 Bairisch Kölldorf in der Thermenlandhalle . Das Treffengelände (ca.2,5 ha) besteht aus Aspalt , Schotter und natürlich einer Wiese . Nähere Anfragen werden unter o.p.t.sued-ost@lycos.at und unter +43 664 / 28 26 361 beantwortet . Getränkepreise : Limo und G´spritzter € 1,- , Bier und Bargetränke € 2,- ab. Donnerstag Anreise , Verlosung von Urlaubsgutscheinen . Partyaction mit DJ Marko : Freitag , Aussteller , Pickalschnitza usw. , Vollgasparty mit DJ Marko : Samstag , Clubspiele der besonderen Art , Fahrzeugbewertungen , Megaparty mit DJ Marko , Miss und Misterwahlen : Sonntag , DB Drag Race Pokalverleihungen , Noaglsauf´n ::: MfG Andi Obmann Opel Performance Team Süd Ost

Megosztás:

Hallo ! Internationales Opeltreffen in Österreich vom 14.07.2005 - 17.07.2005 in 8344 Bairisch Kölldorf in der Thermenlandhalle . Das Treffengelände (ca.2,5 ha) besteht aus Aspalt , Schotter und natürlich einer Wiese . Nähere Anfragen werden unter o.p.t.sued-ost@lycos.at und unter +43 664 / 28 26 361 beantwortet . Getränkepreise : Limo und G´spritzter € 1,- , Bier und Bargetränke € 2,- ab. Donnerstag Anreise , Verlosung von Urlaubsgutscheinen . Partyaction mit DJ Marko : Freitag , Aussteller , Pickalschnitza usw. , Vollgasparty mit DJ Marko : Samstag , Clubspiele der besonderen Art , Fahrzeugbewertungen , Megaparty mit DJ Marko , Miss und Misterwahlen : Sonntag , DB Drag Race Pokalverleihungen , Noaglsauf´n ::: MfG Andi Obmann Opel Performance Team Süd Ost

Picture: http://www.burnout.hu/hemi/kepek/2005_osztrak_tali/

Megosztás:

• 18 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...